Graeson as Rudolph

Graeson as Rudolph
Merry Christmas!

Me with Lucas the Reindeer

Me with Lucas the Reindeer
He's ready for Santa!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our first time

Ok, so everyone is blogging and we thought we'd give it a try. Let me introduce ourselves.

Daryn- 37 year old male married to Christine. He has been running his own lawn maintenance business since 1991. He is a proud Canadian working on his US citizenship. His sister and parents live here in Austin. He loves competition of any kind. He is an avid athlete, good at everything he tries. Currently he plays racquetball and tennis, but he has also played lots of volleyball and loves to be active.

Christine- 37 year old female married to Daryn. I am currently a special education teacher for elementary aged children at NYOS charter school here in Austin. I have been teaching for 5 years and enjoy it. My sister, Jeanette and her husband, Dave live in Austin, and my mom lives in a town just north of the area. I also love to play sports and played racquetball for 15 years before trading in my racquetball racquet for a tennis one. I have enjoyed both sports and currently am working my way up the ranks in tennis. I am having fun learning something new and meeting all sorts of great people.

Our furry friends- We have 2 Great Danes (Graeson and Sophie), and 7 cats (Trinity, Rooney, Travis, Molly, Panda, Selena, and Mystic) We love them all dearly. We were heavily involved in animal rescue and somehow ended up with lots of furry creatures in our home. It is never a dull moment in our home.

So, that is our family. We'll keep you posted of exciting news and happenings in our neck of the woods. You do the same. Take care.

No comments: